SeeShell Stops responding on setting the relative click

Hi Team , Window stop working whenever i try to set click relative setting on any image.

Please let me know why its happening

So this always happens? Strange, this works fine in my tests. What version of windows are you using?

I have the latest version downloaded 3 days back , N yeah its happening every time.

I am unable to use this commad of relative click/ type . It stops responding . I even restarted the application as well as my system but no luck . :frowning:

Hi, I am not sure what exactly this issue is, but a major update for desktop automation is coming in a few weeks.

hhhmmmm… ok… i needed this feature

As a workaround, you can draw these rectangles in any drawing app, for example the free Windows Paint. You only need to make sure you use the same color codes.

ClickRelative frequently crashes the editor for me as well (Usually upon exit of setting the green / pink boxes; or take a new screenshot) but thankfully SeeShell is set to autosave before exiting and retains the step / macros I was on.
SeeShell Desktop 3.3.0.6 Community
Win10 1709 Virtual machine (Hyper-V)
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
OS Version: 10.0.16299 N/A Build 16299

Buni - what happens if you go to the replace tab, fill in the file name above the selection box, take a new screenshot, then select the green / pink areas?