Keep getting New tab error

I am running Kantu and trying to open a new tab

{ “CreationDate”: “2018-7-25”, “Commands”: [ { “Command”: “store”, “Target”: “true”, “Value”: “!ErrorIgnore” }, { “Command”: “csvRead”, “Target”: “extract.csv”, “Value”: “” }, { “Command”: “store”, “Target”: “${!COL1}”, “Value”: “!csvLine” }, { “Command”: “selectWindow”, “Target”: “tab=open”, “Value”: “http://google.com” }, { “Command”: “waitForPageToLoad”, “Target”: “0”, “Value”: “0” }, { “Command”: “open”, “Target”: “${!COL1}”, “Value”: “downloadlink” }, { “Command”: “waitForPageToLoad”, “Target”: “0”, “Value”: “0” }, { “Command”: “pause”, “Target”: “5000”, “Value”: “” } ] }

The csv file has multiple URLS. When SelectWindow tab=open hits, instead of opening 1 tab it opens two. Also it seems I can’t have an about:blank page as active tab, why I call for a new tab at google.com as after each loop tab is closed automatically. If I am at a new blank tab this is the URL it goes to rather than the one from the csv. chrome-extension://gcbalfbdmfieckjlnblleoemohcganoc/!%7BCOL1%7D

Anyone else experience this? or freezing on loop pauses?

• What OS are you using? (win, mac or linux)?
  • Do you get the same error in Chrome and Firefox?

Win 7 and I am only running chrome as of the moment cause I’m planning to share the script on my mobile.

tried it on ff even the tests open two tabs,

We have heard about this issue before, but we have a hard time recreating it on our test systems. If anyone else sees the “two tabs open” issue and has tips on how to recreate it, we would be happy to hear this.

This issue will fixed with the next update.

Can you please post the macro that you use when you get this error?

{
  "CreationDate": "2018-7-30",
  "Commands": [
{
  "Command": "csvRead",
  "Target": "extractff.csv",
  "Value": ""
},
{
  "Command": "store",
  "Target": "${!COL1}",
  "Value": "!csvLine"
},
{
  "Command": "selectWindow",
  "Target": "tab=open",
  "Value": "http://google.com"
},
{
  "Command": "waitForPageToLoad",
  "Target": "0",
  "Value": "0"
},
{
  "Command": "open",
  "Value": "downloadlink"
},
{
  "Command": "waitForPageToLoad",
  "Target": "0",
  "Value": "0"
},
{
  "Command": "pause",
  "Target": "25000",
}
  ]
}

Same as first post but I removed errorignore for tests. When Tab=open@google 2tabs open. If you remove the URL value on that tab=open, chrome and firefox will open 2 blank new tabs (about:blank) that is when I get above error. Also If I do

{
  "CreationDate": "2018-7-30",
  "Commands": [
{
  "Command": "csvRead",
  "Target": "extractff.csv",
},
{
  "Command": "store",
  "Value": "!csvLine"