Kantu possible to handle popup form?

Hi,

Wonder how work on popup form?

Below is the script I tried to used: (

GOAL: to max the number of OBJECT:invoice automatically under a section, field inputs are via a popup form, once added, there is a preview table and allow me to input new OBJECT:Invoice continuously without closing the popup form.

PROBLEM: Due to this is financial transaction, “Command”: “open” will perform an immediate logout for security purpose. If I took out the JSON {“Command”: “open”} object, it will throw me the below error (from the log)

[error]
timeout reached when looking for element ‘id=payment_invoiceVO_paymentAdviceInvNo’

I (am assuming here, correct me pls) suspect it is due to the focus not on the popup form. Hence wonder if able to focus on the popup form instead of the original page to run the auto fields input.

SCRIPT used: (refined after using macro to record)
{
“CreationDate”: “2018-7-12”,
“Commands”: [
{
** “Command”: “open”,**
** “Target”: “https://172.30.83.111:6443/rhbreflex/portal/tran.action?do=ReLoad”,**
** “Value”: “”**
** },**
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “id=payment_invoiceVO_paymentAdviceInvNo”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “type”,
“Target”: “id=payment_invoiceVO_paymentAdviceInvNo”,
“Value”: “InvoiceNoxxxxxxxx00${!loop}”
},
{
“Target”: “id=payment_invoiceVO_paymentAdviceInvDetail”,
},
{
“Target”: “id=payment_invoiceVO_paymentAdviceInvDetail”,
“Value”: “InvoiceDetailxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx00${!loop}”
},
{
“Target”: “id=payment_invoiceVO_paymentAdviceInvAmount”,
},
{
“Target”: “id=payment_invoiceVO_paymentAdviceInvAmount”,
“Value”: “${!loop}”
},
{
“Target”: “name=invoiceVO.paymentAdviceInvAmount.input_field”,
},
{
“Target”: “id=ui_button_label_paymentAdviceInvAddBtn”,
}
]
}

So this popup web form happens outside of chrome and firefox? Then Kantu can not automate it yet.

Suggestion: If you tried only in Chrome, please try also Firefox. Because the popup might work differently there.

Thanks but Firefox is not allow in our environment. (Security reasons) but Thank you

Another solution (if you are on windows), is to use SeeShell Desktop automation. I just described this here for another user: automate popups that open outside the web browser.

In addition to what I wrote there, I can say that you can also combine SeeShell and Kantu via the command line. First run the SeeShell macro, then (after the popup is “done”), start the Kantu macro to do the rest.

THUMBS UP! 4 the awesome Support!!! ;D