Kantu can bulk upload with title & descriptions?

Hello. may l ask… l already try kantu but can kantu bulk upload with tittle & descriptions??

thanks

Yes, Kantu can do this easily. The CSV feature is especially useful for it.

Cool, sorry let me ask you again l have video l just wanna upload from my website so how to take video and put tittle & descriptions… it seems like imacros? should l add C:\folder\namefile.mp4 to the column on csv??

If you have a list of videos, then yes, put the URLs in a column in the CSV, and add ${!COL1} in the place where the URL should go.

is this right? l already put ${!COL1} in to value menu in kantu but l my code dont run well…
{
“Command”: “type”,
“Target”: “//*[@id=“root”]/div/div[2]/div[2]/div[1]/div[2]/article/input”,
“Value”: “${!COL3}”
},

!COL3 = 3rd column, is this where the data is? And remember to use csvRead before you use the !COL1, !COL2,… values

Also, what exactly goes wrong?

Yes… the data file videos in 3rd column, and l also already put csvread in code. maybe you check my code that l put below…
{
“CreationDate”: “2018-7-13”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “csvRead”,
“Target”: “cinta.csv”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “open”,
“Target”: “https://www.mywebsite.com/profile_v2/video”,
},
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “//[@id=“root”]/div/div[2]/div[2]/div[1]/div[2]/article/div[2]/div[1]/button/span",
},
{
“Target”: "//
[@id=“root”]/div/div[2]/div[2]/div[1]/div[2]/article/input”,
“Value”: “${!COL3}”
},
{
“Target”: “//[@id=“root”]/div/div[2]/div[2]/div[1]/div[2]/article/div[3]/div[2]/div[2]/div/textarea",
“Value”: “${!COL1}”
},
{
“Target”: "//
[@id=“root”]/div/div[2]/div[2]/div[1]/div[2]/article/div[3]/div[3]/div[2]/div/textarea”,
“Value”: “${!COL2}”
},
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “//*[@id=“root”]/div/div[2]/div[2]/div[1]/div[2]/article/div[4]/button[1]/span”,
}
]
}

Snd here the data of csv
c1 c2 c3
cinta cinta C:\cinta\uhibbu.mp4

Anythiing wrong with my code???

The code looks good. What happens? I mean, what does not work?

Did you start the macro with the LOOP button?

the code does not work… no l play with Play Macro. but l just wanna make sure too that my code is no wrong. and also the csv… this is “C:\cinta\uhibbu.mp4”. so l understand that the kantu can execute video file using C:\cinta\uhibbu.mp4 in column. maybe l’ll try with other videos. thanks your supports

the code always getting error when the code running in execute file videos in csv. as mention above ${!COL3} is function for execute C:\cinta\uhibbu.mp4 in column 3. it seems the code cannot recognize it and the code is recognized with text not execute the file videos. but when l try to record with single direct to the file. the code is running well. can l get more explanations or example code for execute file videos in csv. thanks you

Thanks for support the problem is solved. l try to reimport my csv and the code running well. thanks alot