I want to use Kantu for IE to test a flash application. Does Kantu support IE web browser. I need link to download respective software

I want to use Kantu for IE to test a flash application. Does Kantu support IE web browser. I need link to download respective software

Kantu works well for flash testing. We recommend that you do it with Chrome or Firefox, because with these browser you can use Kantu in the browser automation mode. In browser mode, Kantu “looks” only at the viewport of the browser.

But Kantu can also automate Internet Explorer. To do this, switch to the desktop automation mode. Then Kantu “looks” at the whole desktop.

s1

In both cases you can automate Flash applets with the following computer-vision commands:

I made a short test here. On the left we have Kantu for Chrome in desktop automation mode, and on the right is Internet Explorer with a Flash game:

This below link does not have Desktop Automation file. Can you please share me a path to download that.

https://a9t9.com/kantu

I am unable to find extension for Internet Explorer.

We do not have an extension for the old Internet Explorer. But the RPA software can automate Internet Explorer by using desktop automation .

So you will run the RPA software e. g. from inside Chrome, and then using desktop automation to automate Internet Explorer via its user interface (GUI). Just like you would automate any other desktop app.