[error] Error in runEval code: eval is disabled

I am occasionally getting periods where the storeEval command errors out: [error] Error in runEval code: eval is disabled. This can start happening after playing or looping a macro, and seems to stop erroring after a certain amount of time. Is this a bug?
Tested on Kantu Firefox and Chrome extensions.

Strange, we never saw this error. Does it happen with all macros (e. g. DemoStoreEval) or “only” some of your macros/websites? Can you post a test macro here?

Yes, it happens on any macro using storeEval. It’s occurring with something as simple as just storeEval | 1 | i .

EDIT:

To clarify, any macro with storeEval will error once it enters the ‘error state’. I’m not sure what’s triggering the ‘error state’. Here is an example macro that will cause the error state to start when it is played as a loop. It doesn’t seem to error when played normally.

The error state can be fixed by restarting the browser.

{
“CreationDate”: “2018-6-1”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “true”,
“Value”: “!statusOK”
},
{
“Command”: “storeEval”,
“Target”: “0”,
“Value”: “i”
},
{
“Command”: “open”,
“Target”: “Log In to My Account | American Express US”,
“Value”: “”
}
]
}

The developers looked at it:

This page Log In to My Account | American Express US overrides the window.eval method and throws the error ‘eval is disabled’

So this is a page specific issue. We will try to find a workaround with the next update.