Custom Command Invertal

Hi, i want to know if there is a way i can put 0.5 seconds in the command interval, instead of fast and 0.3s.

Thanks

This is not yet possible. Is there a specific reason why you need 0.5s (and 1s)?

• Note that you can add PAUSE commands if needed to slow certain things down.

• And you can use store SLOW !replayspeed, store FAST !replayspeed to slow down only certain sections.

Do these option work for you?

Yes, i need 0.5 seconds or 1 second to run my script properly, due to a button that needs to be clicked every 0.5 second (or 1 second but will be slow).

I’ll use the PAUSE command and i’ll reply here what happened.

Thanks admin.

Any plans to add more speeds as a feature yet? 0.3 is far to slow IMO, but fast is causing my macro to make mistakes, when I’ve got a macro that’s 500+ steps long adding pause = 100 after every step gets really cluttered and messy.

I managed to add a new speed setting just by editing a few lines in the popup.js, it seems to work perfectly, and it only took 10 minutes, would you not consider adding some more time options as a default feature so they don’t need to be readded everytime there’s an update?

Something like (0.05s = quicker, 0.1s = quick, 0.2s = medium fast, 0.5s = medium slow, 1s = slower) Would be my suggestions if you don’t want to effect exisiting macro speeds.

Although my preferred names would be (0s = fastest, 0.05s = faster, 0.1s = fast, 0.2s = quicker, 0.3s = quick, 0.5s = medium, 1s = slow, 2s = slowest)