[Closed] Kantu script running too fast

I closed my Kantu window, then later re-opened it. Now my scripts that used to work just fine are failing.

They’re actually running at maximum speed and overrunning the webpage – you can see in this screenshot whre two dropdown fields are open simultaneously.

I tried changing the replay speed from medium to slow (2s) but that still doesn’t solve the problem

Suggestions? Thanks much

BTW, I’m on the XModules version.

XClicks don’t wait for the page to complete something. But you can use

• visualAssert (image) <= this command does nothing, but only waits for the image to show
  • XClick (image) <= waits for image to show up and then clicks it.

In both cases Kantu waits until it finds the “image”.

Two questions:

1. What ‘image’? This is a drop-down box

2. but why doesn’t the “Replay speed” option resolve this? That’s supposed to just wait between commands

Strange. I do not see this issue. Is this in Chrome? I just retested replay and it works for me.

See this screencast: 11.08.2018-16.04.15

I restarted Chrome; I updated Kantu; I re-installed the extension; I copied all my macros (2) to the hard drive folder and switch to local storage on hard drive mode.

Still failing completely - no intra-command delays.

And I restarted my machine – still no love

If you run the included Demo… macros, do you see the same issue? If yes, a screencast might help us to see what is going on.

I removed extension from Chrome and re-installed; I re-recorded my two scripts. Once or twice, they work, then they start failing with too-fast replay.

Demo scripts seem to work (I tested 4-5 of them)

Could this possible have something to do with Material UI and the fact that their “drop-down” boxes and really plain ol’ divs?

Weird… so I set the replaySpeed first to slow, then back to medum, and now it’s working.

Go figure… thanks!