Xclick working firefox addons incon or in internal page of firefox (about:config)?

Hi

I tried to use xclick to open a firefox addons or a internal menu of firefox (about config) but seems that kantu do not recognize nothing.

I switched in desktop mode but kantu record a blank image for internal page of firefox.

It’s really possibile to click in firefox an addons icon or a page internal (about config) with Xclick ?

Any suggestion ?

I switched in desktop mode but kantu record a blank image for internal page of firefox.

Yes, it works. And you are on the right track by using desktop automation:

If the recording of the a screenshot fails for any reason, you can of course also use any external screenshot tool to create the images, or use OCR.

Note that desktop macros itself can not be recorded. They are created by adding each command manually to the macro, step by step.

1 Like

I have already followed all the steps but it seems that it does not work well in firefox, it saves the images without content, I believe that it does not work well for firefox.

The video posted is for Chrome, i use firefox and seems do not save the image and do not recognize the addons icon.

When there is a background other than white it often saves images without content,

I can’t save images of firefox icons because the background is gray and saves me white image.

firefox_icon

Edit: After more testing saved the image and working, thanks

hello! I suffer a lot while using this Firefox browser, eventually planning to move towards some other browser, a few days ago it was very good once the popup starts flashing on my computer screen mozilla firefox critical error message trouble starts to occur after long research I found a link effective link which shared with you.