Select Window Issues (pop-up in Chrome)

Hey all, having trouble with a pop-up requesting defining criteria. It pops open a new window and after confirming the criteria and clicking the run button, it automatically closes the pop-up and returns to the previous window but no code runs from that point as I get the “[error] no play tab found” message. Any help with handling New Window issues would be greatly appreciated. I can’t use SeeShell in my environment without getting some admin approval which is off the table. :confused:

Example:
On tab 0, click Button X to define which form will generate.
Button X opens Pop-up Window 1.
In Pop-up Window 1, select the appropriate form and clicking “Update” button
This action closes the Pop-up Window 1 and updates Tab 0 with the correct form template needed.
Problem
Tab 1 appears to be active and no additional macros run at this point forward.

Can you switch to tab 0 with selectWindow TAB=0?

If that does not work, a screenshot or screencast would be helpful.

selectwindow Tab=0 is what I’m trying to use. That’s when I get the error.

what happens is the page has an img “//*[@id=“desText”]/a/img”
when I click the image it runs “javascript:selectAssessment()” which pops open a new window to select the assessment.

operating systemThe windows 7 version was popular once but nowadays it becomes very vulnerable to use. The security of this getting weak. My personal computer installed with windows 7. It often my system getting hang. I want to install the HP Designjet T520 printer driver on my computer system. How do I do so?

If you know how to use internet os windows 7 is high secure, I use it from long time without any problem, i never have virus or malware, use only updated browser and add some plugin to protect you like noscript.