Seeshell acting unusably buggy on Windows 10 ('Add' clicking for click and click and type text, dragging selection box)

Let me first start off that I really like the work you guys have done on Seeshell and related products. However, I’m getting a bunch of bugs which make it unusable for me for the time being.

Case specs:
Seashell Automation v3.3.0.3
Windows 10 (10.0.10240)
AsusUX305C

Recorded behaviour as much easier to demonstrate the problems I’ve encountered:

0:22=>0:24 : Clicking on ‘Add’ for click only adds it to the script but doesn’t actually execute the command as seen in the Seashell intro youtube video you guys recorded.

0:32=>0:56 : When trying to drag the selection window I need to click and hold the grey box for it to be dragged and when my mouse hovers over the ‘next action’ selection input I can’t shake the window off/unanchor it from my mouse (even when clicking and double clicking like a mad man) unless I push it against the side of the screen.

1:13=>1:30 : When doing ‘Click and type text’ and clicking on ‘Add’ it starts continuously adding this command, stuck in an infinite loop (had to force tab and select stop to get out of it).

The video does not play:

Weird, when I clicked on the link it seemed to show the video fine again here: https://streamable.com/fya5j.

For good measure:

Thanks for the screencast, this is very helpful. Unfortunately I have to confirm all the issues you report as known issues. Here are some details:

Clicking on ‘Add’ for click only adds it to the script but doesn’t actually execute the command as seen in the Seeshell

There is a workaround: If this happens, you can manually click thru the red circle (cross hair) to trigger the click.

ct

I can’t shake the window off/unanchor i

Yes, confirmed… it “only” happens sometimes, which makes it tricky for us to debug

When doing ‘Click and type text’ and clicking on ‘Add’ it starts continuously adding this command, stuck in an infinite loop

Thanks - we had never seen this before

So what I recommend is to use the wizard only for basically “collecting” images you need, and then fine tune everything with the editor. In the editor you can take screenshots as well, even with delay, which is useful for catching drop downs etc.

Of course, we plan to fix all of the above issues with our next recording wizard update.