OCRExtractRelative not working?

I am having trouble with OCRExtractRelative. It is my first time using it.

In the Demo “DemoPDFTest_with_OCR” the image used with the OCRExtractRelative command contains the text “SALES QUOTE” and “QUOTE #0135”, but it returns COMPANY 123 . as the value. How is it doing that when COMPANY is not in the selection?

Then the problem with my macro.

{
“Name”: “NEW Test_new”,
“CreationDate”: “2019-4-23”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “fast”,
“Value”: “!replayspeed”
},
{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “ENG”,
“Value”: “!ocrlanguage”
},
{
“Command”: “open”,
“Target”: “Kantu Selenium - date in calendar automatically adjusting - HowTo - UI.Vision RPA Software Forum | Discuss RPA Automation, Selenium IDE and OCR API Text Recognition”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “OCRExtractRelative”,
“Target”: “ehnkjw_dpi_144_relative.png@0.30”,
“Value”: “q”
},
{
“Command”: “echo”,
“Target”: “${q}”,
“Value”: “”
}
]
}

Using this, it just returns a blank echo. I do have the red and green boxes already set up, made using the built-in photo editor.

the Demo “DemoPDFTest_with_OCR” the image used with the OCRExtractRelative command contains the text “SALES QUOTE” and “QUOTE #0135”, but it returns COMPANY 123 .

=> Can you post a screencast of this issue?

Then the problem with my macro.

What is the “ehnkjw_dpi_144_relative.png” image? Can you please post it in the forum?

Here is the screenshot of the default demo. As you can see, it should be getting the quote number, but instead returns COMPANY 123. Try it in your version.

As for my demo, the image being used is below. I have highlighted the boxes in my screenshot, but the real image has been edited inside the program with proper colors. It is just returning blank every time, on different websites, different screenshots.
Capture2

In my Macro, my variable says it has the value " ", and when it runs the echo, instead of returning the value of q like it should when using {q}, it just returns the whole {q}.

I just found this. I am having the exact same problem as her: OCRExtract Variable - General Discussion - UI.Vision RPA Software Forum | Discuss RPA Automation, Selenium IDE and OCR API Text Recognition

What system are you using? Windows, Mac or Linux? And do you have a HiDPI screen?

I don’t face any problem when I am using it first time. The OCRExtractRelative command help me for editing a photo?

Windows, I have no HiDPI.

Editing a photo? Kantu is an automation software. I think you are maybe in the wrong forum.