Macro Not Working Correctly

Hello, I am having trouble creating a working Kantu script to automatically populate my time sheet each week. I have included my macro below. Basically the issue I am having is when it goes to click “Save” the times are not saved. I tried setting up an XClick function instead of a click function but did not have much luck. It would not click the button. I believe because what I need to populate and click is a “popup” within the web page. Does anyone have any tips?

{
“Name”: “TEST#3”,
“CreationDate”: “2019-4-9”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “open”,
“Target”: “https://COMPANYWEBSITE/etime/Timesheet/Detail/207386”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “clickAt”,
“Target”: “xpath=// [@id=“timesheetdetail-container”]/div[2]/div[3]/button/span",
“Value”: “9,5”
},
{
“Target”: "xpath=//
[@id=“modal-container”]/div[2]”,
“Value”: “232,215”
},
{
“Command”: “type”,
“Target”: “id=dte_Start”,
“Value”: “7:00 AM”
},
{
“Command”: “type”,
“Target”: “id=dte_End”,
“Value”: “12:00 PM”
},
{
“Target”: “xpath=//*[@id=“btn_Modal_Save_1”]/span”,
“Value”: “14,9”
}
]
}

Some additional info: I am running Chrome Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10 Enterprise.

Hi @TheSky

I advise you not to use clickAt but to use Click or XClick.

clickAt requires the coordinates of the measurements and if they change it does not work correctly.

Have a nice day

I tried using the click command but it does not work either, my times will not be saved.

Try Xclick it will be recognized in every site.

Have a nice day

xclick is not working either. It still fails to save and sometimes fails to actually click the ‘save’ button.

Hi @TheSky

Xclick working always well and fast on Websites and in Desktop too.

XClick In every website can click every button i tried it on hundred of cases and it detect always the button.

ClickAt if site measurements change may not work instead.

Have a nice day