[Recreator Required] bringBrowserToForeground Sometimes do not brings the browser window to the front

Hi

I added in macro command bringBrowserToForeground.

Sometimes brings the browser window to the front but not always.

When i run macro, sometimes kantu brings the browser window to the front but same macro started sometimes do not brings the browser window to the front.

I don’t understand why command bringBrowserToForeground sometimes it works and sometimes not, I use the same macro and the same browser.

Thanks for help

Can you please add a screencast for this issue?

Hi @admin

With firefox 66 and Kantu bringBrowserToForeground do not works always.

Sometimes with this command execute in same macro and same browser the windows remains in the background.

I tried same macro to start 10 times, sometimer firefox go in in front of the screen sometimes rest in background with the same macro and the same browser, i run multiple times the same macro and I see this.

I have not screencast but i can add some image if you want.

have a nice day

I just retested with FX 66.0.5 and all seems to work fine. If you still see the issue, please add a screencast. You find free screencast tools here.

I am experiencing this intermittent issue, where the browser opens BEHIND an app I am using, although I am using BringBrowsertoForeground.

I am using BringBrowsertoForeground at the beginning of a macro, which is called from another macro via Xrun. and OCCASIONALLY, the new browser tab created is opened BEHIND an app I am using. I cannot discern why it sometime opens in the foreground as expected and other times behind. Any Suggestions?