Apparent stalling and no CSV view

I am using Kantu in Firefox and have noticed a couple of strange behaviours.

1. If I am web scraping data from a significant number of pages, followed by links from the main page I notice that the log appears to stall and there is no activity. It’s not showing any activity in the counter at the top of the screen. It has not failed with an error and I found that if I “Pause” and immediately “Resume” it carries on its merry way. If it is a long scrape I may need to do this a few times.

2. My CSV tab is empty although I can import and export CSVs, I just cannot see them in the tab. Kantu on Chrome works as I expect in this respect.

Both issues have been mentioned previously. Please use search before posting on top of the page.

1. No resolve yet.
    [Issue #513] Script freezes unexpectedly with no error written to log. Manual pause/resume brings it back - #11 by admin - Bug Reports - UI.Vision RPA Software Forum | Discuss RPA Automation, Selenium IDE and OCR API Text Recognition
    Freeze or Non-responsive issue - #3 by admin - UI.Vision RPA - UI.Vision RPA Software Forum | Discuss RPA Automation, Selenium IDE and OCR API Text Recognition
  2. Delete any csv file close or over 1 mb.
    Something happened with csv user storage? - UI.Vision RPA - UI.Vision RPA Software Forum | Discuss RPA Automation, Selenium IDE and OCR API Text Recognition

Thank you for the pointers.

However the CSV issue is not related to size in my case, I am just importing a CSV of urls which is only 16kB. It only impact Firefox, Chrome is fine.

For the CSV issue please see Local Storage CSV files not shown on the CSV management tab - #2 by TechSupport - UI.Vision RPA - UI.Vision RPA Software Forum | Discuss RPA Automation, Selenium IDE and OCR API Text Recognition